Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Happy Diwali !!! from Samanyu

I am back again with Diwali Wishes after a long gap. I wish all of you and your families a Happy and propsperous Diwali. Diwali is celebrated across India as The festival that marks the end of ignorance and beginning of knowledge that enlightens all. The whole India looks resplendent on Diwali as people light up diyas and candles to mark the 'Festival of Lights'. To know more about Diwali checkout the link http://www.bawarchi.com/festivals/diwali1.html . Now I am almost 73 days old now, I am drawing conclusions about the world around me. I am responding to my face in the mirror by smiling. I love looking at myself in the mirror. I am becoming more animated and engaging — flashing smiles, oohing, and cooing. I can hear the richness of human interactions. I am still at Warangal and I was waiting for my dad to come to see me from Hyderabad. But he has not turned up due to some other engagements and weather conditions. My hearty condolances to the people died in the Delta Express Train accident and Delhi Bomb Blast which happened. I will be moving back to Hyderabad on 15th December and looking forward to meet my dad, grand-mother and grand-father. As its Diwali, there was so much of noize around the home where I am staying and I get disturbed with the noize generated by the Fire Crackers.

Thanks to all the people who signed my guestbook and Do not forget to visit and sign my guestbook at http://www.samanyu.com/allipuram/

Yours Lovingly
Samanyu- The Powerful Beginning



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?