Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Me and my nick names after 6 weeks

I prefer to sleep all day long and keep myself and my mother awake in the night as long as possible, and you know, I 'm really good in that, cause I manage to give them a maximum of four hours sleep only in the morning hours if the Sun is already comming up. After breakfast, I start my daytime sleep, so I'm fit for the next night. I'm feeling nearly home in this big big world, slowly I adjust to that daylight, nightdark changing and sometimes, I manage to get awake only one time or two times per night. I met a lot of people already including my relatives and my dad's friends.

I'm 6 weeks old now and , my size is 60 cm and my weight is 4.8 kgs. I got lot of nick names within 6 weeks. My Aunt calls me "Chinnu", My grandmother calls me "Bangaru"(gold) My Grand father calls me "Sai" .. Sometimes I am called "Chinna..Sweetu..Kanna...Nanna"..My dad's friend Rajwant calls me SAM(anyu) ;). But for me, I would like to be called as Samanyu..

My Guestbook is up and running now, please leave your comments by signing my guestbook here




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?