Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 











Thanks to everyone who attended my Naming & Cradle ceremony. I was not feeling well in the morning. But by evening I was bit comfortble and started playing. It was a colorful ceremony for me where there were many women dressed in vibrant indian colors, flashing cameras , lights etc. I had enjoyed the ceremony till the end of it. After that I started crying. Around 300 + people turned up for the event. Surprise guests were Emilie and Julien( French Nationals, My Dad's friends) who came to India to do internship at Reddy Labs. I have posted my cradle ceremony photographs at http://www.samanyu.com/gallery2/

Many of my uncles, grand parents and my dad friends blessed me and people liked my Name Samanyu :) Many were asking about the meaning of my name. Whenever someone asks the meaning of my name, I feel happy to have a unique name. Over all it was a great evening and I enjoyed every moment of it looking at new people, colors and camere flash lights. I will be travelling back to Hyderabad this week and I will be missing my Warangal grand parents. I am glad that I would be with my dad and grand parents once I go back to Hyderabad. And also I am looking forward for a Oil Massage by my Dad who is good at into :). I will post you more Once I go back to Hyderabad.

With Regards- Your Lovlingly
-------------------------------
Samanyu- The Powerful Beginnning
-------------------------------



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?